Luv Sweet Luv

Monday was my mother in laws birthday.  To help her celebrate her special day, I made a little something to adorn her home for valentines day.

I followed the same idea as the Peace on Earth Banner I made for Christmas.


Lots of fun papers in a valentine hue, modge podged on Bazzill Basics Chipboard.

Click here to see the details on making those flowers.

This time, however, a little heart in the center.

I used my own vinyl letters to finish it off.

And strung it on a sweet ribbon.

Have fun crafting for LUV.

I'm participating in some of these parties.

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I just love this idea and your flowers are great. Had to check out how you made them. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! I just clicked over from Blue Cricket. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete